Thursday, March 9, 2017

“ The best way to predict your future is to create it,”- Charles Ketterer

This quote by Charles Ketterer is very significant to everyone, in order to be successful in life. His message is that the best way for us to predict our future is to just create our future. In other words, our future depends on us. If someone does drugs and choose the wrong, they might see their future as a bad one. This quote, metaphorically, means that you are mentally seeing your future. In order to create your future in reality, it is best to write down your goals. When you set goals, you are slowly creating your future. You are going on the right path of success. You set the goals, you try to accomplish them, then you follow them wherever you go. For example, if you are writing down your goals every day and choosing the right every day, you are creating your future as a successful one. You can mentally see yourself being successful. With all these goals, you might go to a good university and have a great career. Throughout my point of view, this quote has impacted me a lot, because I want to be successful in life and have a happy and healthy life. That is what I want my future to look like. In order to create my future, I have to start writing down all my goals and dreams and slowly accomplishing them. Obviously, there will be obstacles in my way of the road to success, however, we all need to learn to overcome it and manage it. To predict my future, I would have to create it and slowly rise up.

No comments:

Post a Comment