Friday, June 9, 2017

Class Evaluation 

           There are a lot of things that I like about this class. One of them is every two days we learn something new and inspiring. We reflect on the student success statement and how this can impact on our daily life. Another thing that I like about this class is that we also learn new medical career pathways. We now have the knowledge of the medical careers out there that can impact on our future. One last thing about this class is that our teacher is cares for all of us and wants the best for us.

      There is only one thing that I don't like about this class. That is that the class can sometimes be disrespectful for some kids and including the teacher. They might talk when the teacher or any other student is talking or they just don't follow the class's rules.

      Some recommendations for improving the class would to have more rules display throughout the classroom and the consequences that students might face if they don't go by it. The teacher can also be more alert on what the students are doing and if they are doing what they are supposed to do.

     My highlight for this class was when I was improving on my typing skills. I notice that I got better comparing to my beginning of the year. With the help of typing tutor, I type moire efficient and better. This made me realize that with practice and patience, I can succeed.

      I dd my 100% best on this class as much as I could. I focus on class and participated in talking and sharing out my examples of the student success statement. I had my ctr card when ever I come to this class and anywhere. I always bring my life planning goals journal and write on it almost all the time. I also try to be in the monarchy level.

      At times I do. I probably miss like one or two days a week. However, I hardly forget, because my goals are there and they are extremely significant to me. They will reflect upon my future.I just remember by saying how these goals helped a lot of people and they are now are in a good level and successful. This just reminds me how I want to be successful in the future as well.

       Yes I am committed to being a CTR person, because one thing that I learn from all the student success statements is that choosing the right will only do good to you. It will create a huge positive impact among your future and present time. Being a ctr person will help you become a better person that you are. Being a ctr person helps you build up your character which is a good thing. In this case, then I am absolute sure I am committed to be a ctr person always.

No comments:

Post a Comment