Tuesday, June 6, 2017

“THE ULTIMATE CHOICE is to be a CTR person- to Always CHOOSE THE RIGHT 24/7”  - Mr. Haymore

This great quote is very significant for everyone. Everyone should do this in order to have a good and bright future and to be happy. The only great choice is to be a CTR person. This person chooses the right every day and has a great character. For instance, if you have to make a decision on cheating on a test because you didn’t study or just try to answer them, you have to choose the right thing to do. And that is to not cheat. This is the only way you are able to be successful. The choice that you just made will be the ultimate choice. It is said that everyone makes a choice every day, however, the only choice that is important among your life is to be a person who chooses the right and never do bad. Throughout my experience, being committed to become a CTR person changed my life. I now know that no matter how big the situation I am in, I always need to do the right thing and choose the right. Everywhere I go, it is best if I choose the right like in my games, at my house, etc.  I believed that once you are committed to be a ctr person, that can impact your future positively. You will make wiser decisions and have a great character. A great character includes being humble, generous, productive, respectful, responsible, etc. If everyone chooses the right 24/7, everything will be different and society would not be messed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment