Thursday, October 27, 2016

“Don’t sacrifice what you want most for what you want now. Write down                           what you want most and see it often”
                               
                               By: Peter Vidmar
Peter Vidmar, an olympic gold medal winner, has been planning goals on his notebook or journal since he was a youngster. This quote means that to give up on your goal that wanted to accomplish in a long time for something you just want now. For instance, you have to go to basketball practice, because its mandatory. This matter the most. However, your friends invited you to go eat at a restaurant. Don’t sacrifice not going to practice for just going to a restaurant. Basketball matters the most, if you are in the team, you are committed to the rules. That is what matters the most. Peter also gave a tip. We should write down what we want the most such as an important goal you want to accomplish, and go over often. Everyday, write on your journal and go over it. Throughout my experience, I had homework to do. But my friend wanted me to go and hangout with her. Homework and the studies are first so i should be committed to that. I can’t “abandon” what really matters the most for what i want right now. Maybe i should write that down, to hangout with my friend, on my journal and accomplish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment