Monday, November 28, 2016

     Thanksgiving Week
Thanksgiving week went out pretty fast. On friday, the last day of school to Thanksgiving week, I had my first love-night game for basketball. We got that win. On Saturday, I attend to my college class just for an hour. Then I went to pick up my friend to attend the homeless walk. The homeless walk is a walk where you support the homeless. On Sunday, I did the usual which is practicing basketball and playing video games. On Monday, I helped my mother clean the house and it took a whole day and yet we still need more to accomplish. I also had time to write on my goals journal.  On Tuesday, I attend to practice at 10:00 and I had a lot of fun. Then I helped my mom clean the living room and the garage. On Wednesday, I went with my mom to pick out some stuff for our Thanksgiving dinner. Then we took a break by playing video games. We had lots of fun. I got to spend time with my mom which was part of my goals. Then, at last, was Thanksgiving. When I woke up, I started to text my friends that I was grateful for them and they are a huge part of my life. Then I went downstairs to eat breakfast that my mom made me. We ate strawberry pancakes. That day, I went to do my three essays that were assigned from my english teacher. I finished it in 3 hours. Then, while my dad was getting the turkey and mash potatoes, I helped my mom set up the table. We decorated with candles and decorations. At eight o’clock, it was time for the feats. We ate mash potatoes, turkey, spaghetti, cocktail, pumpkin pie, and cinnamon rolls. On Friday, my mom, brother, sister, and myself went black friday shopping. There were a lot of great sales. After a 4-hour shopping, we went home and rest. On saturday, we went to the movie theaters to see Moana. It was really interesting. Then on Sunday, we did the same thing as usual. That was my thanksgiving week.
Image result for thanksgiving feastImage result for thanksgiving feast

No comments:

Post a Comment