Friday, December 2, 2016

          Challenges Teens Face Today
  
             There are numerous challenges that teens face currently. One of the challenges they face is stress. Many teenage students stress over homework, relationship issues, sports, family problems, and more. This not only is a challenge, but stressing too much can lead to even bigger challenges such as gastritis, ulcers, and more illness. This is only one challenge that they face.

  1. Several major challenges that teens face are :  self-esteem and body-image, stress, bullying, depression, cyber addiction, drinking and smoking, teen pregnancy, peer-pressure and competition, and eating disorders. Surprisingly, these problems are connected to one another like a chain reaction.

  1. Two challenges that I currently face are stress and eating disorders. I noticed that I stress over too much on school and other stuff. An eating disorder is  when someone has irregular eating habits. Sometimes I don’t eat at the right time or I eat a lot in once. However, eating disorders are starting not to become a challenge. For stressing, I deal with it by taking deep breathes and just staying positive. Sometimes, I will stop worrying just by thinking about something else that I like. For eating disorders, I deal with it by just controlling my appetite.

  1.  Being a CTR person helps you to overcome any challenges that you face, because you make the right choices whether to not do the right thing or do the right thing. Making good choices and going the right path allows you to not face any challenges.

  1. I can help other teens to overcome their challenges by just supporting tem and that they are not alone in this. They will make it to the end at the end of the day. I will tell them my experiences on any challenges that I face, and that I overcome it. Teenagers who are facing challenges sometimes feel that they are alone and that no one cares. So I would like to show them that they are not alone.

Reflection: The greatest need that teens must have is love and support. They should know that someone in this world cares of what they think and they are not alone. Friends and family should support them in the good times and the bad times. Teens are currently at the time where they get frustrated and feel alone, so they need support and lots and lots of amorous.



No comments:

Post a Comment