Friday, December 16, 2016

Class Evaluation

                                            Class Evaluation

           Some things that I liked about this class, is that whenever we meet, we always learn something new. For instance, we learn inspirational quotes about life. We also learn various types of medical professions. Another thing I like about this class is that my teacher always give real life examples about these quotes. He tells us to always do the right thing, because it can affect our future in a positive way. He reminds to not choose the wrong path and be responsible and have a good name. Our teacher helps us how to type with all fingers. He gives us advises and some websites to help us type more advanced.
             Some things that I don't like about this class, is that there students that are being disrespectful to the class. They sometimes talk when the teacher is talking, they chew gum, they don't follow directions, and just doing what they feel like doing. I find that disrespectful and not having an academic integrity.
        Some recommendations for this class would be to add a little bit more of fun. To make teaching and learning a little more fun. For instance, while we work, there could be a small tone of nice music. Besides that, this class doesn't need recommendations.
      A highlight for me in this class was when I got 35 words per minute and without errors in my typing tutor. This was a great highlight for me, because I always make errors and my capacity and speed are very low. This shows that with practice, I am advancing in my typing. Another highlight, was when our teacher first taught us about choosing the right and to be committed in it. This changed my life, because I now know what comes if I choose the right.
      I really tried my best in this class. I tried to maintain my ctr card wherever I go and complete the assignments he assigned us. I did my 110 percent best on completing my assignment and trying maintain an "A" in this course.
      Yes I am reading my life planning goals and reporting it, however not daily. I know that I am supposed to do it daily, but that was my mistake. I am trying to report it daily. In the other other hand, I do read and write on my life planning goals daily.
          I am committed to be a CTR person, because a person who chooses the right are happy and they become successful people in life. They are responsible, spiritual, loyal, hard-working, patient, cooperative, respectful, humble, and honest. Ctr people always get good grades and they don't lie. To be committed to be a ctr person can change  numerous people's lives. Besides, if you do the right, you feel right 24/7.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment