Monday, January 23, 2017

         “Make your Passion Your Profession”

My passion is playing basketball. This is my passion, because I started knowing the game when I was about 9 years old. Ever since then, I enjoy playing it. I can make this passion of mine to a profession by playing and practicing everyday and to never give up even if it gets hard. I need to be dedicated to it and to enjoy the game. To be a professional basketball player in the WNBA is to at least to graduate high school and get a diploma. Furthermore, players must have complete 4 years of their college eligibility. One of the requirements is you must have some experience with this sport. One of the skills that is required is dribbling. It is one of the most important requirement. Another significant skill is shooting. You get more points. Other skills that is required are running in speed and stamina, jumping, and passing. The only talent that is required is to have desire and to enjoy the game. The only attitude that is required for this profession is to have a positive attitude. You must have sportsmanship within you.


Reflection: In order to make my passion my profession is just to keep playing till college. I will keep practicing everyday and to keep pushing. The key is to never ever give up, because this is my passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment