Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Plagiarism

                                                           Plagiarism 


  1.  Always wrong because it is theft and fraud. 
  2. providing the full source of citation 
  3. False 
  4. True 
  5. False
  6. True
  7. when i refer to my own papers that I have previously written. 
  8. When using information from crowd-sourced sources, like Wikipedia, because they are in the public domain. 
  9. Summarize that text in your own words and cite it. 
  10. Both
  11. Citation is used to distribute money for royalties
  12. Both unethical collaboration and plagiarism. 
  13. All of the above .





                                                       Kid President 20 things We should Say more Often

  1. Thankyou 
  2. Excuse me
  3. Here is a surprise corn dog I bought you because you are my friend
  4. I am sorry
  5. I forgive you
  6. You can do it
  7. I've got barbecue sauce on my shirt too. 
  8. please
  9. Everything is going to be ok
  10. Aw you got me a corn dog too!?
  11. I dont know 
  12. You'r so awesome 
  13. Hello person I have not met before! Here is a high five
  14. My sports team isn't always the best team
  15. Nothing
  16. I disagree with you but I still like you as a person who is a human being and i will treat you like that because if I didn't it would make everything bad and that's what lots of people do and it's lame. 
  17. Scream 
  18. Life is tough but so are you 
  19. something nice
  20. Fart noice 

No comments:

Post a Comment