Monday, May 22, 2017

                Uc Berkeley
Name the topic: University of California Berkeley

Why did you choose this topic?:  University of California Berkeley is an advance public research that is located here in California. I chose this topic, because this is my second option to apply for a university. I have never researched on this university, but my I went to visit once with my older brother and it caught my eye. When I went to visit this school, I saw numerous students going to their classes and others are just exercising . This made me oversee my future and reflect on it. My first option is UCLA, however, if I don’t get accepted , I would face to UC Berkeley

Describe the topic in detail:  UC Berkeley is one of the top 50 best universities statewide! Their acceptance rate increases at a maximum of 17.5 percent. It was first established in March 23, 1868. This school is the oldest of the ten research universities in the University of California system. This university offers a comprehensive doctoral graduate program. UC Berkeley offers 106 Bachelor’s degree, 88 master's degree, 97 research - focused doctoral programs, and 31 professionally focused graduate degrees. They had awarded 7,565 bachelor’s , 2,610 Master’s of or Professional, and 930 Doctoral Degrees in 2013-14.  Unfortunately, they don’t have a medical school. The university offers graduate degrees in Master’s of Art, Master’s of science, Master’s of Fine Art, etc. The 2010 United States National Research Council Rankings identified UC Berkeley as having the highest number of top-ranked doctoral programs in the nation! The campus itself is a very beautiful urban place. It consists of 1,232 acres and have an abundant of halls. Students of UC Berkeley are eligible for a variety of public and private financial aid.  The athletic teams at UC Berkeley are known as the California Golden Bears. They had won national titles in football, men’s basketball, baseball, softball, men’s gymnastics, water polo, etc. Some alumni who are notable are: starting quarterback of the Packers Aaron Rodgers, Chris Pine, and United States Women’s soccer team Alex Morgan. Overall, this school is full of great education and people. I hope I will get accepted to this university.

No comments:

Post a Comment