Wednesday, May 31, 2017

         Memorial Day Weekend

Memorial Day Weekend was very fascinating to me. On Friday,  my brother came home from UCLA and we just talked about how he is doing in school and and the life of living there. We had a movie night and watched numerous movies. It was a pretty great night. On Saturday, I went to practice basketball with my dad at the park in 5:00 in the morning. We decided we would go early, because there wouldn't be as much of people than the afternoon. Later, my family and I went to the mall to buy some basketball shoes for me and my sister. We couldn’t find any, however, we did find other good shoes that aren’t sports related. Later that day, my dad went to drop me off to my friend's house for her quinceanera practice. It was very fun at practice, but tiring as well. After practice, I watched netflix for the rest of the day. I was trying to catch up on the show called Riverdale. The next day, we went to church early in the morning as usual and get breakfast. After that we visited Memorial Park Cemetery. We walked around and I notice that there were a lot of flags of the U.S next to a lot of graves. We inspected a little more and notice that these flags were for the ones who served in the army or military. I saw some graves where the person who died in World War 1 and 2. We honor these people by having some silence of respect. The environment around that area is very calm and peaceful. You can hear the birds chirping and butterflies roaring in thin air. On Monday, In didn’t do much. I finished my 10-paragraph essay for my english class. I read a book called “ If I Stay”, which was very interesting. And that was my Memorial Day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment